We respect your privacy. We only keep track of the absolute minimum of information that is necessary to operate this service.
- We keep your IP address on our servers in working memory (RAM) only. In case of a missbehaving client, the IP address will be kept in RAM for at most 48h. All other IP adresses are purged shortly after you disconnect from our servers.
- We do not store your IP address.
- We may use localStorage() to synchronize miners across multiple browser tabs. A random ID and timestamp is stored in the browser. This information never leaves the browser.
This Website (bitcoiner.win)
- We do not track users. We do not use any third party tracking (Google Analytics, Piwik, …)
- If you have a BitCoiner account, your email address and password will be stored on our servers. This information never leaves our servers. We will not disclose your email address to any third party. Your account passwords are stored hashed and salted using bcrypt.
- We record your IP address alongside your account information with each login into your BitCoiner account. This is used to reproduce what happened in case your account was compromised. We will not disclose your IP address to any third party. IP adresses will be deleted after 30 days.