Terms and Conditions
By registering an account with BitCoiner, it is understood that you agree to the following terms of service.
- You must not use BitCoiner for any illegal purposes.
- You must not reverse engineer, hack, exploit or otherwise attack BitCoiner or BitCoiner's servers.
- Attempting to exploit, hack or spam BitCoiner will lead to the termination of your account.
- We keep the right to terminate your account at any time for any reason.
- We are not responsible for damages to you, your servers, your users or your users' hardware caused directly or indirectly by BitCoiner.
- You may only implement BitCoiner into websites, services or apps for which you have the authorization to do so. If you implement BitCoiner on websites you have “hacked” we will terminate your account.
- We reserve the right to extend these Terms of Service in the future.
If you find a security flaw or bug, please responsibly report it to us. Depending on the severity of the security flaw or bug, we may reward you with a bounty paid in XMR.
Please don't spam our servers with requests. We will not consider a usual DoS attack as a bug.